What I know about money management
- You need to know how to spend money wisely for example on things you need and not want.
- There is a sum of money that I would need to put aside to save
- Always have ” emergency ” money in your wallet just in case.
What I Want to know about money management
- How do you really properly manage money?
- What can you do to ensure you have money in the future?
What I’ve learned about money management
- How to somewhat properly manage my money
- Needs vs Wants
- Have a goal on how much you want to save
- Important to save money regularly
I would end my blog by recommending the blog post about a teenager investors’ view on money and poly students. I like it because I feel that poly students can somewhat relate to it. For example the prices of food in poly is definitely much more expensive compared to secondary school prices.